Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Cleaning up after the move...

Nothing like shutting down the old server to make you realize exactly what only existed there. Trivial things, like banners...sidebar brain...

I am off to search through the detritus that passes for a hard drive at my place for missing images, followed by a careful comb through the code for what else is freaked out.

Sorry for the mess, it'll be better soon.


Blogger Mom to Many said...

I myself am a newish blogger. That stuff can surely get the best of you. Good luck! :)

7/25/2010 12:28 PM  
Blogger Susan from Food Blogga said...

Sending good thoughts your way!

7/27/2010 7:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was wondering if there are any plans to restart A Year In Bread? It looks like after the server issue the project ended?

1/11/2011 11:49 AM  
Blogger BossyGirl said...

Don't leave us hanging!! Are you coming back or not?

1/30/2011 9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home